Duties and Responsibilities
- Sweep, scrub, mop, and polish floors.
- Vacuum and clean carpets, rugs, draperies, and upholstery.
- Polish furniture and fittings including metal using appropriate cleaning products.
- Properly clean, wash basins, tubs, showers, windowpanes and wipe out mirrors/glasses.
- Empty and clean trash containers and properly dispose away in a sanitary manner.
- Tidy up rooms, make up beds and change linens as required.
- Do laundry chores as per instructions.
- Operate mechanized cleaning equipment properly and maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition.
- Report any necessary domestic repairs and replacements to concerned department.
- Realign furniture and amenities as per exact layout.
- Respond to client`s queries and requests in a timely and professional approach.
- Follow all company Health and Safety including security procedures.
- Primary Education Certificate
- Minimum 5 years working experience as Valet in Hospitality Sector.
- Good knowledge of cleaning products and usage.
- Ability to use properly cleaning machines (E.g., Mono brosse).
- Must be physically fit to perform multi-tasks.
- Punctual, courteous, and professional approach.
- Possess a clean certificate of character.