Duties and Responsibilities
• Ability to plan works accurately to avoid delays and mitigate risks of reworks.
• Conduct renovation/fit out jobs involving coordination of all flooring, partition, ceiling, glazing, MEP, painting, installation of furniture, etc.
• Coordination of subcontractors on site to allow a smooth flow in the sequence of works.
• Ensure proper liaison between site operations and factory operations to request for furniture and other items in a timely manner.
• Proper understanding of shop drawings and extract information as and when required for better work output.
• Understand the process involving MAR (Material Approval Request), RFI (Request for Information), CVI (Confirmation of Verbal Instructions), SI (Site Instructions), RFA (Request For Approval).
• Ability to delegate tasks to team members and ensure proper follow-up of progress of work.
• Understand a Bill of Quantity (BOQ) and follow up same and ensure all items are completed accordingly.
• Ability to run a project in line with budget, schedule, and completion deadlines.
• Upon completion of works by subcontractor, ensure all formalities are done (e.g., sign off) for all items completed for payment claims purposes.
• Understand the process of finishing, snagging and de-snagging.
• Ensure all works represent appropriate level or standard and quality in terms of finish.
• Order of materials and acquisition of same in a reasonable timeframe to avoid delays.
• Understanding of MEP services coordination as well as HVAC installation.
• Understand the process involving handing over with client.
• Any other cognate duties related to post.
• Hands on work experience as Site Coordinator.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in fit-out/joinery.
• Good communication/written skills (Both English and French).
• Good presentation and organizational skills.
• MS Office knowledge (knowledge of MS Project will be a plus).
• Team player and can collaborate with other team members efficiently.
• Knowledge of health and safety and principally security measures to be taken while operating on construction site.
• Self-motivated and can adapt to different circumstances.
• Must have valid driving license and must have own vehicle.
- The company reserves the right to call only the best qualified candidates for the selection exercises.
- The company also reserves the right not to proceed with the vacancy.