Evaco Beach Club Ltd (La Plage Restaurant) situated at Trou aux Biches is currently looking for a Receptionist & Cashier.
• Greet customers entering or leaving the restaurant premises.
• Answer all telephone calls in a courteous and professional approach and take messages.
• Take reservation messages and inform reporting Manager.
• Ensure all pending calls, clients queries, menu information, etc. are responded back to ensure excellent customer service and mitigate risks of adverse feedback.
• Respond to queries in a timely manner and communicate any important messages.
• Interact with customers before and after service to have general feedback on services provided.
• Assist other colleagues as and when required and as instructed.
• Ensure workstation is properly clean prior to start of service and after closure.
• Ensure all standard operating procedures are carefully followed and applied.
• Any other duties related to post and/or as instructed by reporting Manager.
• Manage transactions using cash registers and point of sale system (POS).
• Process credit card transactions and ensure correct amount is settled.
• Ensure electronic billing machine/device is properly functioning and report any fault or anomalies.
• Ensure that the correct tariffs are charged depending on services and set criteria.
• Tally money in the cash drawer at the beginning and end of each work shift.
• Hand over feedback form to clients while processing transactions.
• Keep records of daily transactions.
• Minimum 3 years working experience as Cashier and Receptionist.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written in English and French.
• Excellent professional customer service skills.
• Good analytical skills with attention to details.
• IT literate and knowledge to work on POS system.
• Punctual and very professional in approach.
• Ability to advise customers on services and menus.
• Ability to work on odd hours, i.e. shift system including weekends and public holidays.
• Possess a clean certificate of character and is fully vaccinated