Duties and Responsibilities
Check in and Check Out Tasks
• Perform check in and check out tasks.
• Provide upscale customer/guest service experience throughout stay/vacation.
• Ensure customers are properly greeted upon arrival and departure.
• Monitor daily bookings and ensure check in and check out process are correctly done.
• Follow daily planning and assigned tasks to ensure services are provided promptly and
• Proceed chronologically with all check in and check out procedures.
• Respond and assist to customer`s request in a professional manner.
• Constant communication with property owners and provide regular update to
• Ensure accurate and excellent service are delivered as per selected package.
• Liaise with stakeholders/service providers for bookings/purchase of services and
• Ensure all processes are followed in terms of purchase order, invoices, payment,
receipts, and other required documents.
• Actively listen and resolve queries and complaints.
• Ensure professional communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure
• Ensure full and accurate compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures.
• Prepare, verify, and produce regular reports and feedback to reporting Manager.
• Assist in analysing customer feedback from online reviews and suggest ways for
• SC/HSC Holder or Diploma in Tourism/Hospitality.
• Minimum 2 years working experience as Guest Relation Officer in Hotels.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written in English and French.
• Excellent customer service skills and good knowledge in Sales/Conciergerie Services.
• IT Literate with good command of email typing, work and excel.
• Ability to work on shift system, including weekends and overnight depending on
• Very punctual, professional and well groomed.
• Must have a valid driving license and must own a vehicle (car) for inter-sites movement.