Evaco Beach Club Ltd (La Plage Restaurant) situated at Trou aux Biches is currently looking for a Bartender.
- Greet and interact with customers in a courteous and professional manner to present bar menu, take orders and serves drinks including snacks.
- Prepare alcohol and non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant guests.
- Assist Head Bartender to verify bar set up and supplies availability prior to opening of service.
- Check supplies and prepare purchase order for stock replenishment.
- Bar displays.
- Keep records of liquors, beers, wine, tobacco, sundries and other consumable items.
- Boost upselling of products to maximise revenue.
- Constantly keep bar area in a clean condition while maintaining excellent sanitary conditions.
- Attend daily briefing to ensure proper communication in terms of feedback, complaints, occurrence of the day, events prior to service.
- Adhere to all Food and Beverage Health and Safety Regulations.
- Conduct inventory and report any anomalies to Head Bartender/Operations Manager.
- Ensure proper communication with bartenders for beverage preparation and delivery within a reasonable time frame.
- Communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction and if complaints or queries may occur, take initiative for immediate remedial action and inform Head Bartender/ Operations Manager.
- Handle cash, credit, debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to customers, and proper posting on system.
- Be well groomed, properly dressed in uniform and maintain good professionalism during working hours.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience as Bartender.
- Attentive and patience with customers.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Calm, honest and excellent customer service.
- Ability to work on shift, odd hours, weekends and public holidays.
- Possess a clean certificate of character and is vaccinated.
- It is highly preferable that the candidate lives in the northern part of the Island.
- The company reserves the right to call only the best qualified candidates for the selection exercises.
- The company also reserves the right not to proceed with the vacancy