Short description of duties & responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management account.
- Assist external auditors during audit process.
- Assist in the preparation of weekly cash flow.
- Issuing outgoing invoices to Clients and follow up on certification and receipt.
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Assist in preparation of monthly TDS and VAT return
- Processing of suppliers and subcontractors invoices
- Reconciliation of suppliers statement of accounts
- Prepare payment vouchers and load payment on IB for approval
- Allocation of payment against invoices on accounting system
- Proper maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Any other cognate duties as assigned by the management
Qualification & Skills
- Minimum of level 1 ACCA Completed
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Ability to do multi tasking
- Result oriented person.
- Pleasant interpersonal skills
- Experience in the construction sector and buildsmart software will be an advantage